VITAMIN C – AN IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Although vitamin C cannot be overdosed and may not become toxic it is my personal advice to drink vitamin C only when it is necessary to do this - in cold, during allergic reactions and alike. Vitamin C is transparent and tablet dosage forms of vitamin C are stained with the carcinogenic colorant E104. Never buy this poison! Buy ampoules of vitamin C for drinking and still read the leaflet to see what they contain before use! In the ampoule should not be put anything else except water and vitamin C.

My Health Legacy Logo








CONTENTS OF THE BOOK








HEART


ABOUT THE BOOK


AGING



APPENDIXES








Privacy Policy